Everyone plans to visit New York City at least once in his or her lifetime. It is famous for its entertainment, over 4,000 restaurants, beaches, famous buildings, daring stunt people, hundreds of languages, historic sites, and amazing points of interest. It’s a challenge to try and walk from place to place, and cabs are very expensive. Many people find a bus tour the most comfortable and economical way to visit the most famous sites in the city.
Bus Tour Benefits
Taking a bus tour of New York City offers many benefits to the visitor.
- It’s easy to waste much of your vacation time trying to find your way to various sites and locate parking. Bus tours remove those problems and allow you to spend all your time enjoying the sights and sounds of the city.
- Parking fees in the city are expensive, but by taking a tour you leave your car at your place of lodging and save money.
- Bus tours are planned to take in as many of the sites as possible. With your guided tour there is no misunderstanding directions, getting lost, or arriving five minutes before closing.
New York City Points of Interest
- The Empire State Building, built in 1931, has been seen in hundreds of movies and television shows. Take a ride to the top and view the beautiful city landscape.
- Thousands visit the 9/11 Memorial and Museum each day. Located in the heart of the World Trade Center site, it memorializes the lives of the 2,983 people killed in the two attacks of February 26, 1993 and September 11, 2001.
- The Statue of Liberty (Lady Liberty), a gift from France to the United States sits in New York Harbor and welcomes thousands of visitors every day. Ellis Island has many tours in conjunction with Lady Liberty.
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum sits in the heart of Times Square and features an interactive experience with more than 200 wax figures of your favorite celebrities.
USA Today also includes Radio City Music Hall, Broadway productions, the Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, American Museum of Natural History, Times Square, and the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum as other exciting places to visit in New York City.
Include a bus tour in your plans to visit the city, and you will save money and have more time to enjoy your vacation.